NEW: BookShelf Love #1

15:21

 BookShelf Love is a new type of post that I am going to try out and what I am going to do is post up photos of books from my awesome (overcrowded) bookshelf. So in the different pictures I am going to put up, it will be book(s) I am reading, my TBR pile (TBR= To Be Read) and new books that I have either brought or have been sent from the publisher or a friend. There are quite a lot of books on today's post however, this isn't my full TBR pile. (I have well over 100 so y'know, I only took some off of my bookshelf this morning!) So lets get cracking...!

The book I am currently reading is: 

 Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. This book is amazing and I did receive this book from Hot Key Books. It's highly addictive and sad and I cannot wait to finish it! Thank you Hot Key Books for this intriguing read and I am sure that this book will get a positive review. :3

I started to read this book yesterday and I am, like, 80 odd pages in. I did try and read it a few weeks ago when I was in hospital however, I couldn't get into the book because of where I was. But now, since I have started it, I am so glad that I did ask for this book and I know that I will be re-reading this again after I have finished it!

My TBR pile...Part one: 

 (From top to bottom.)
- Run by Gregg Olsen 
- The Lovely And The Lost by Page Morgan
- Stormbringers by Phillipa Gregory
- Urban Outlaws by Peter Jay Black

Run, The Lovely and the Lost, Urban Outlaws were sent to me via the publishers and Stormbringers was given to me thanks to a reading charity. Due to my huge TBR pile, I will not be able to read these books until I break up from school because I am part of a reading program that only allows me to read school books until the holidays. :D The book I am mostly looking forward to is The Lovely And The Lost by Page Morgan because I did enjoy some of the author's other novels and I do like Morgan's style of writing!

My TBR pile...Part two: 

 (From top to bottom)
- Monday to Friday Man by Alice Peterson
-The Only Way Is Up by Carole Matthews
-A Similar Devotion by Susan Bell
- A Breath of Frost by Alexandra Harvey

The first two books I had brought from a Charity shop in December and I haven't even picked it up yet. However, the last two books I did receive from the publishers and I am really grateful because they were some of the books I have really wanted for a long time! So thank you Bloomsbury and Sacristy Press! My reviews will be up during the Summer Holidays sometime, again school, and I cannot wait to see what I will rate these books as!

My TBR pile...Part three:

(From top to bottom)
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
- Dead and Buried by Anne Cassidy

I am a massive fan of Anne Cassidy and when I was offered to review this book, I grabbed at the chance! Last weekend, I did a live read of We Were Lairs but I really want to read this story again. My awesome librarian gave me a copy of Haddon's book for helping her in the library, I work in the library at school, so I cannot wait to start reading that. And Working Stiff I brought last year but I haven't been able to read it yet due to different deadlines for books and homework.

Book Mail

(From top to bottom)
- The Blue Pencil by David Lowther
- The Elites by Natasha Ngan
- Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve
- Mutant City by Steve Feasey

These books were sent to me within this month and Mutant City is a proof copy...However I was supposed to get it before it came out a few weeks ago. The other books I cannot wait to start reading, especially Fearsome Dreamer because I love Laure Eve's style of writing because I did read the first chapter of that book before I had to start reading something else! Thank you to the publishers who sent me these books!

So this is my new BookShelf Love post and I will be doing it monthly now that I think of it! So keep your eyes peeled for my reviews and more BookShelf Love!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook