NEW: Monthly Recap

15:00

Okay, so it's the end of May (already) and I thought that I could start my first monthly recap! This is a post that I have stolen off of Fionnuala from Books for Birds. This is a new feature that I will be doing monthly from now on and I cannot wait to get started!

Books I read this month: 

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurget by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by  Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Branded by Keary Taylor
The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

Fourteen books...Not bad. Most of these books I haven't written the reviews for yet, but please check the Index page if you have missed any reviews! I also have re-read some of these books because they are so awesome whereas the Cassandra Clare books I had to re-read because I am meeting her next weekend! I am hopefully going to read some more books in June and July! :-D

Movies I have seen this month: 

X-Men Days of Future Past
Godzilla

So, I haven't seen a lot of movies this month however, the summer will be a hit because of some YA film adaptations that are coming out! My review for Godzilla will be up soon!

Books I am looking forward to reading:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Mutant City by steve Feasy
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night Time by Mark Haddon
The Lovley and The Lost by Page Morgan
Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve
Run by Gregg Olsen
Stormbringers by Phillipa Gregory

This is only part of the list of my TBR pile....I have so many books to read! :3


Upcoming Events:

Cassandra Clare-City of Heavenly Fire. June 7th at 11.00 a.m.


Hope y'all enjoy this post! Tell me what you think in the comments box below! What book are you reading at the moment? Going to any events??

Happy reading! :-)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook