MINI REVIEWS: Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira and We Were Lairs by E Lockhart

13:23

Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
Published by Hot Key Books on April 1st 2014
Genres: young adult, contemporary, romance, realistic fiction
Pages: 327
Format: ARC
Source: Publisher
Rating: Four Stars


I cried, laughed and cried again! Love Letters To The Dead is a fantasic-it has to be one of the best books I have read this year so far! Every single word in this book had created such a stunning debut novel! Every page had me hooked and it turned out a different way than I expected. (In a good way, of course.) The title really pulled me into the book and with Ava's amazing writing, I felt as if I were Laurel herself! Dellaira has written in some heartbreaking romance and I may have thrown the book across my bedroom...But it was so, so, so beautiful! What really struck me in Love Letters To The Dead was that how Laurel poured her emotions into the letters to dead people, it was almost stunning!

Sadly, I thought that the author had slightly had pointed out the obvious on some of the famous peoples' lives and that slightly bored me a little. However, Love Letters To The Dead is well worth reading and it needs to be read by everyone!
four-stars


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Published by Hot Key Books on May 13th 2014
Genres: young adult, romance, mystery
Pages: 240
Format: ARC
Source: Publisher
Rating: Five Stars

 
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! This book-WOW! Um, We Were Liars was such a flipping awesome book and y'all need to read it! Lockhart is such a brilliant author and her newest novel was heart stopping! From page five I began to feel my heart in my house and gah, here's a pic of my reaction:










I am speeches! Just go out and buy this book! This is the best book I have ever read! Lockhart is a rare author with talent! We Were Liars is a shocking book that will, by the end, make you feel pretty awesome.

I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS REVIEW! ;3
five-stars

I received these books from the publishers and in no way did that affect my opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook