NEW: BookShelf Love #2

15:23


 Hai guys, I'm back with a new edition of BookShelf Love! Today's post is a little mish-mash of new books, recently read books and signed books. So please bare with me! :D So here is June's BookShelf Love:

Something new I'm trying!

(From top to bottom.)

- Goose by Dawn O'Porter.
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.

- Goose was a book I received from Hot Key Books (Thanks a bunch guys!) all the way back in April just before my friend and I went to Dawn O'Porter's book event at Waterstones Pic in London. It was a really fun event and it was awesome meeting Dawn! My review for Goose will be up shortly, after I have posted up the review for Paper Aeroplanes, the first book in the series. :3

- Clockwork Princess was one of the books I brought last year after finishing Clockwork Prince (review will be up today!) It is highly emotional and this book basically ripped out my heart! This is one of my favourite books and I really want y'all to read it! Cassandra Clare is a brilliant author and her writing is brilliant!

- City of Heavenly Fire was the book that I got from the Cassandra Clare event last weekend and I may have finished this book under 24 hours. I. Have. A. Problem. This book murdered me and I may have also read it twice. If you haven't read City of Heavenly Fire, then READ IT! It is highly addictive and it is the perfect conclusion to The Mortal Instruments series!

 (From top to bottom.)

- Trilobites & Other Stories by Breece D'J Pancake.
- Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
-Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
- Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.

- Trilobites & Other Stories um, I didn't expect to get this book. My mum and my friend's mum stood in line in Foyles at Charring Cross to get a free bag with a book, mug and some other surprises. So I will be reading this during the summer.

- Beautiful Chaos I have read the Beautiful Creatures series before but I have totally forgotten everything that has happened, so I will be re-reading this also over the summer!

- Beautiful Creatures I will be doing a buddy read/review with Jayd from Books, Food and Other Things. So stay tuned for the review!

- Beautiful Redemption is my favourite out of the whole series! It was so exciting and it hooked me throughout the whole book! I cannot recommend this book enough!

- Beautiful Darkness I never really got this book so I am sort of glad to be re-reading this book during the holidays! So I will let you know what I thought!

(From top to bottom.)

- The Savages by Matt Whyman.
- Scott Pilgrim, Pretty Little Thing by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Scott Pilgrim, VS The World by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Scott Pilgrim, Finest Hour by Bryan lee O'Malley.
- Scott Pilgrim, And The Infinite Sadness by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Scott Pilgrim, VS The Universe by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Scott Pilgrim, Gets it Together by Bryan Lee O'Malley.

- The Savages is a book I got from Hot Key Books (thanks!) and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to read it! It looks so interesting and I will probably read it next weekend!

- The Scott Pilgrim Series is what my awesome aunt gave to me two months ago and I still have not read them. But I have copied some art out of the books so I guess that's a bonus! Thanks to my aunt for lending me the books! XD

(From top to bottom.)

- We Were Lairs by E. Lockhart.
- Say Her Name by James Dawson.

- We Were Lairs you might remember that in the last BookShelf Love it was on my TBR list. Well now, I have finished it with my mouth open. GO BUY THIS AMAZING BOOK!

- Say Her Name has to be the most scariest book I have ever read. I finished it on Sunday night and I hid under my bed covers. BEWARE OF BLOODY MARY! And I am offically scared of James Dawson, but Say Her Name was a brilliant book!

(From left to right.)

- Goose. 
- City of Heavenly Fire.
- Clockwork Princess. 

Here are the autographs!!!!














- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green has become a movie!!!!!! It is out on Thursday and I know that I will be crying! Will you?




The trailer to The Fault In Our Stars! 



That wraps up this month's BookShelf Love! Tell me if you have read any of these books!!!

DFTBA! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook