NEW: Monthly Recap #2

19:57

So, it's near the end of June 2014 (god, this year is going so quickly!) and it is obviously time for the Monthly Recap-which was a post I kinda stole from Fionnuala from Books for Birds. And I think it's a good idea on doing this post because I find that I can reflect on the books I have read this month and I can set new goals for next month. But instead of me rambling, let's go on with this month's book recap! :D

Books Read:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks 
Say Her Name by James Dawson 
The Wall by William Suttcliff 
All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness 
We Were Liars by E Lockhart 
Ghost Hawk by Susan Cooper 
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Geek Girl Model Misfit by Holly Smale
Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve
UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 
Looking For Alaska by John Green 
Paper Towns by John Green

Wow, uh, seventeen book-three more from last month. However, I have re read some of these books because they are that good! (That's why they are highlighted...) Anyway some of these books I did read was for this pointless competition that I was told to enter by school and you will learn more when I do a post on it later next month. (There will be a list of the upcoming posts-well, some.) Out of this list of books, I'd have to say that my favourites were: ALL THE ONES THAT WERE HIGHLIGHTED!!! And We Were Liars and Say Her Name and The Bunker Diary... *Bites lips.* But, if you have read any of these books or are going to read this books-give me a shout out and then we can talk about it together! :3

Books on my TBR:
Scarlet Fever by Maureen Johnson 
The Elites by Natasha Ngan
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl.
The Savages by Matt Whyman

I do have more-like fourty something more! But this is some an d the ones highlighted are the ones that I am going to re read later in the summer! Let me know if you have read these books or are going to read this books. I'd live to hear what you think!

 Book to Film Adaptation of The Month:
The Fault In Our Stars. 
Review to come soon...

Posts to come:  
YALC
Why Hufflepuff
Who I Am
The Carniege Book Awards

Those are only some so STAY TUNED FOR MORE POSTS!!!

And finally...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Fionnuala from Books for Birds
Happy Birthday to You.

Fionnuala is one of my best friends on Twitter, she is my parabatai and well, she is awesome! I hope you have a great day and thank you for tagging me on your blog! :D DFTBA!

Georgia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook