BLOG UPDATE: Something is happening to The Books Bandit...

08:05

Hiya Bookworms! Now, you must be wondering what this post is all about because of the title-All it is, is that The Books Bandit is about to go through some major changes. It is nothing SERIOUS, like I am not getting a co-worker, but my reviews will be differernt as well as the layout of my pages and also the way I do my non-review posts. But don't worry guys, the name of my blog will not be changing OR my header and logo for the next three years-If I come up with an even more awesome name. But that probably won't happen because I L.O.V.E. this blog!  So just watch out for changes....

My wallpaper will also change but not the theme of the blog, I love the picture window template. Anyway, let me know what you think and give me ideas on revamping TBB!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook