BOOK AWARD: The Liebster Award

10:24

I was nominated for this award by Crazy For YA and before I was nominated, I had never had heard of this award! So I am super happy about this and I would like to thank the bloggers who nominated me for this award!

The Liebster Award was created to promote new bloggers and create friendships between bloggers. "Liebster" actually means "dearest" in German, for those language addicts out there.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you (see above).
2. Display the award on your blog with pride (see the sidebar).
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 10 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who you think are awesome. Email or comment on their blog so they know they were nominated.
6. Make a list of 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer.

Here are the eleven random facts about myself: DON'T JUDGE ME!

- I like to take pictures of me and my cats together. 
- I hate it when people misuse grammar so I have to correct it. 
- I hate making spelling mistakes. 
- I love school, homework and tests.
- I am addicted to my phone. 
- I draw manga all the time. 
- I taught a History lesson in Year 7.
- I am always in my school library. 
-I hate the sun. 
- I am addicted to Twitter.
- I love vintage clothing. 
 Here are the questions from Crazy For YA!

1. If you were a fruit, which would you be and why?
I would be an strawberry because they are sweet and they can be dipped in chocolate.
2. What was the first book you've ever read? If you can't remember, what book has had the biggest impact on your life or on you?
The first book I read was The Secret Garden and it had a massive impact on me because it was the first time I fell in love with the characters!
3. If you could be a character in any book, who would you be?
Ooh, a hard one! I guess I would be Cat from Take Back The Skies because she has Fox and also the Stormdancer!
4. If you could save the life of any character, who would it be?
Fox, from Take Back The Skies.
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Rock, Pop, R&B.
6. What book world would you live in?
The Harry Potter universe because who doesn't want to be a wizard.
7. Most accurate book-to-movie adaptation?
The Fault In Our Stars.
8. What inspired you to blog? 
My friend, Georgia from The Bibliomaniac Book Blog!
9. What is your favorite color?
BLUE!
10. Library or bookstore?
Bookstore because I get to own the books rather than borrowing them for two weeks!

Here are my nominies!
 I also need to create ten/eleven questions for the people I nominate: 

1. Would you rather be a book or a comic?
2. Favourite food and why?
3. What character would you date and why?
4. What magical power would you have?
5. What Hogwarts house would you be in?
6. What are your aspirations for when you are older?
7. Will you always read YA books and if not why? 
8. What book do you want to been turned into a movie?
9. Favourite book-to-film-adaptation?
10. TV or DVDs?
11. What are your hobbies, besides from blogging/reading?

Thanks again for nominating me! DFTBA!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook