BOOK REVIEW: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.

12:00


Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
The Fault In Our Stars is a heart warming book that made my heart warm up with happiness and then freeze with sadness! I have read this book twice because John's writing is shockingly scary, once I finished this novel I had to go read it again because I loved it that much! 

Hazel's pain in this novel is so sad, the first sentence/page made me go teary.  Man, the author really know show to play with the reader's feels! "Cancer is a side affect of dying." WHAT THE HELL!?? It's like John wants me to feel pitty for Hazel and also to make me feel as though I have cancer myself! 

The Fault In Our Stars is a book that I recommend for people aged over twelve because there is some mild language in this book and some parts that are really complicated to understand. 

Everyone of the characters are perfect in this book, especially Augustus Walters. Augustus's personality is one of the best characters I have ever read in my entire life! I just adore his character! 


If you want to read a good book, The Fault In Our Stars is the perfect book! DFTBA! [Don't Forget To Be Awesome!]
five-stars 
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 
Published by Dutton Books on January 1st 2010
Genres: romance, contemporary, young adult 
Pages: 318
Format: Paperback
Source: Waterstones
Buy the BookBuy the Book

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook