11:52








Hello! This is going to be a monthly post where I will be putting up a fanart piece that I have drawn and want to share with you guys! So below is a piece I did yesterday from Adventure Time! 


What do you think? 

 DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 (This is also a monthly post...) 
 So at Christmas we said goodbye to Matt Smith and hello to the 12th Doctor...PETER CAPALI! Woop! I am so excited for the new series that stars tomorrow!!!!! These two Matt Smith quotes are my favourite throughout the whole series and I may have cried at the end of Matt Smith's era!


 

Recently on Twitter, a story broke out about Jenna Coleman (Clara) is leaving the show. THAT IS A LIE...(or is it) 








 (My reaction...) I AM LITTERARY FANGIRLING!!!!! 

Allons-y! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook