MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of The Galaxy

09:00


Light years from Earth, 26 years after being abducted, Peter Quill finds himself the prime target of a manhunt after discovering an orb wanted by Ronan the Accuser.
I believe that this movie has to be one of the best Marvel movies I have ever seen in my entire life! (And it has to be the best film out there. Just saying.) Guardians of The Galaxy can be viewed in 2D and 3D however, this film has some really amazing graphic effects and I therefore urge everyone who wants to see this film in 3D because that is how epic the CGI is! This Marvel film really hooked me into the film and I believed that the characters were casted perfectly and that each of the actors/actresses worked really well to make this film into a smash hit! If you haven't seen or even herd of Guardians of The Galaxy, then I am very surprised because it has made over $94.3 million dollars in the US. But sadly, it could not beat Frozen because that Disney film has made it into the billions! (Damn you Elsa and Anna!) When I went, on the day it came out, some people did ruin the experience by talking and going on their phones. My friends and my reactions where pretty much like this:


Quote: "Talk and you die!" (Okay, so that wasn't really said but it was kind of funny!) Above, in the pic, is Rocket the Raccoon and he was the cutest *cough* I mean the funniest animal I have seen in the movies for a long time! My favourite character was Groot because he was so funny and even though he had three lines, oh I just want him so badly! 

Nonetheless, Guardians of The Galaxy was a brilliant film and I want everyone to go out and see it in 3D or 2D (if you have to) When my friends and I came out of the cinema I may have done a small dance like this: 
I cannot wait for the next film (out 2017, THREE YEARS?? Come on Marvel really?) But there is so much comedy in this film, you will be laughing all the way through! Now all I need is the DVD and I am set to go! 


Above is the trailer to the film and here is (below) 'Hooked on a Feeling' which is the main song in this film. And KARREN GILLIAN IS IN THIS FILM! OH MY AMY!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook