NEW POST: Monthly Recap [July]

15:55

I am so, so, so, sorry that this post is two days late! I was meant to do it on the 31st but I was caught up at the cinema seeing Gardians of The Galaxy with my friend and I didn't get back until sevenish. And I couldn't get on the computer yesterday so please accept my apology!! Okay, so July was a busy month because of YALC and I also got quite a few new books which will be featured in my next BookShelf Love post. [I was supposed to do that last month as well but every time I took pictures of the books, more books came!] So let's get started with July's Monthly Recap! 












1. Take Back The Skies by Lucy Saxon
2. Picture Perfect by Holly Smale
3. Boys Don't Knit by T.S. Easton 
4. The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
6. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas
7. Tape by Steve Camden
8. Marked by PC and Kristen Cast 
9. Betrayed by PC and Kristen Cast 
10. Hunted by PC and Kristen Cast 
11. Chosen by PC and Kristen Cast 
12. Tempted by PC and Kristen Cast 
13. Untamed by PC and Kristen Cast 
14. Beautiful Creatures by Margret Stohl 
15. Beautiful Dangerous by Margret Stohl 
16. Beautiful Darkness by Margret Stohl 
17. Beautiful Redemption by Margret Stohl 
18. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Margret D. Taylor

WOW, uh, eighteen books... I read a lot last month. Then again, school was ending and I didn't have to borrow books from the library so I am now catching up with my TBR pile! [More like two sheleves and books stacked on top of each other on the floor!] How many books did you read last month and what was your favourite? My favourites: Picture Perfect and Take Back The Skies!

1. An English Boy In New York
2. As Red As Blood 
3. The Memory Keepers
4. Grasshopper Jungle 
5. Geekhood, Close Encounters of The Girl Kind
6. Geekhood, Mission Improbable 
7. Annie

The are more but from the top of my head, these are the newest! Have you read any of these yet? 

1. The 100 on E4 
2. This Old Thing on Chanel 4 


1. Gardians of The Galaxy
2. The Fault In Our Stars
3. The Amazing Spiderman 2

[Gardians is THE BEST MARVEL FILM YET!!] 

 
1. As Red As Blood 
2. The Memory Keepers
3. Grasshopper Jungle 
4. Geekhood, Close Encounters of The Girl Kind
5. Geekhood, Mission Improbable 
6. Annie
7. Geekhood Close Encounters of The Girl Kind
8. Geekhood Mission Improbable
9. Grasshopper Jungle 
10. ...

I have over one hundred and something books to read so this will be a busy summer!!! 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook