NEW POST: The Reading Habbits Tag.

12:00

Hello Bookworms! :o) 

I was tagged by Rita from Weaving Pages on Monday to do this post and before Monday, I had never even had herd of this! So wish me luck today! Thank you to Rita for tagging me for this post! 

The Reading Habbits Tag is a tag that ask the bloggers, that have been tagged, questions about their reading habbits. I think that this will be a very fun post and please laugh if I say anything stupid! :o) 

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Yes, I have three. If the TV isn't on in the living room at my house, I usually read on the sofa curled up. But if the TV is on, I like to go into the backroom where there is another sofa and I read on there. And finally, at night, I love to read in the middle of my bed where one of my cats is obsessed with lying in a certain spot so we read together. [Of course my cat can't read, she just sniffs the pages and rubs her head on the cover.] 

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Bookmark, always a bookmark. I am litterary obessessed with making them! I hate having a random piece of paper in my book because it doesn't have anything creative on it. Whereas a bookmark does. So I always use a bookmark! 

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
Uuuuuuuhhhh, this is hard! Usually I want to finish a chapter but if it is a good book...Then I'm screwed. [I always read more than I want to.] It is kind of a problem I have. Especially at school, when I have to do school work. 

4. Do you eat or drink when reading? 
Yes, I don't usually eat when I read because of crumbs and stuff but I always like to have a milky cup of tea when I read. This is because my throat usually goes dry as I mostly like to talk to the characters. I always like to say: "Kiss her, for god's sake KISS HER!" But I do like to eat cookies with a good book from time to time! 

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
I always read to music, apart when I am at school, because I always think it helps with the mood of the story. But if the TV is on, I cannot read because I get distracted. Like every time.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Two, a school book and a home book. But when I go back to school, I won't be allowed to read any bloggy books because I start my GCSEs and I also have been told by my librarian...So I will be reading bloggy books in the holidays! :o) 

7. Reading at home or everywhere? 
EVERYWHERE! Unless I am reading on my kindle, which I am not allowed to take out of my house. I read where ever I can. In coffee shops, on a bus/train/tram/car, ECT. But reading at home is better than going out because you can concentrate on the book-Instead of where you are! 

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? 
Silently, I hate reading aloud. 

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? 
I have had a problem that when I get into the book, I like reading the last page of the book so I could geuss what would happen in the story. Apart from in Catching Fire, where I completely spoiled the whole ending for myself! 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Me, break a spine of a book? I would panic if that ever happened...
 
11. Do you write in your books?
When I was younger, my mum usued to write my name in it but as I have grown older I have not written in a single book because it damages the pages. [Unless it is a signing.] 

12. What are you currently reading?
[I have scheduled this, I wrote this post on Tuesday.] I am currently reading The Savages by Matt Whyman. It is okay...I guess. I am only on chapter three! 

I hope you enjoyed my tag! I tag: 
Fionnuala from Books For Birds.
Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf.
Georgia from The Bibliomaniac Book Blog.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook