13:32







So I have been running The Books Bandit for well over a year now and I thought that maybe I should be doing a post on getting to know me a little because it is nice to know what people like/dislike and also to see whether someone likes the same things as you do! Anyway, I was also talking to Ruby [from Feed Me Books Now] and Holly [from Holly Daydreamer] and we were discussing whether we should be doing a post like this! Ages ago, I did a post called "Hello!" and it was terrible and I decided to redo the post so here I am today writing this post! Let's get on with it! Comment and tell me whether we have some things in common! I love talking to you guys! 


I have so many books on my favourite list! And if I write out every single one of those books, I would be here forever! So here is a shortened list of my favourite books: 

1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
2. Geek Girl by Holly Smale
3. Model Misfit by Holly Smale
4. Picture Perfect by Holly Smale
5. The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine
6. Take Back The Skies by Lucy Saxon 
7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
8. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
9. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
10. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
11. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
12. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
13. Boys Don't Knit by T.S. Easton
14. An English Boy In New York by T.S. Easton
15. Branded by Keary Taylor
16. The Harry Potter Series

I would write more but as I said, it would go on forever! Do you like any of these books? :D 


TV is one of my hobbies. I only watch a few shows but I really enjoy sitting back and watching some really good TV shows. Here is a list of my favourite shows: 

1. The 100
2. Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D 
3. Virtually Famous
4. Doctor Who 
5. Adventure Time 
6. Harry Hill's TV Burb 
7. The Vampire Diaries 
8. Sherlock
9. Teen Wolf 
10. You've Been Framed 
11. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I haven't watched some of these shows in a long time [Numbers: 8 and 9.] but I still enjoy them if they are on TV and on repeat. My favourite has to be Doctor Who, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and The 100! Full of suspense and awesomeness!

 Apart from blogging and reading, I tend to draw a lot. I do a lot of Manga/Anime art [Japanese drawings] and also some fanart! I also love going to the cinema with my friends and also playing with my three very naughty cats who like to bring in frogs and birds. Trust me, dealing with dead animals is not fun. Espcially when your cat brings in a pigeon that is dying in your mum's hand. And I also love watching TV and going on my phone. I tend to use Twitter a lot as well, talking to some very awesome people! Oh yes, I adore taking photos of random things and my cats! 
For some reason, my cat Akira decided to photo bomb me while I was trying to do a picture for my profile picture for Twitter! She is the fluffiest out of the three cats I own and the most troublesome. I think that she is the female version of Loki! But at night, this cat adores to sleep with me until she wakes me up usually at five in the morning... 

I love the cinema and I do tend to see quite a lot of films! But here is a list of all my favourite films that I have seen recently or ages ago! 

1. Guardians of The Galaxy
2. Thor 
3. Thor, The Dark World
4. Captain America 
5. Captain America, The Winter Solder 
6. The Fault In Our Stars 
7. The Hunger Games 
8. Catching Fire
9. The Avengers 
10. The Amazing Spiderman 
11. The Amazing Spiderman two
12. The Mortal Instruments 
13. The Harry Potter Series 
14. Around The World In 80 Days 

These are some very good films and I know that there are some book-to-film-adaptations but I was going to put Divergent down, however the director was not true to the book! What is your favourite film[s]? 




I am a very random person if you know me and I have a list of very random things I like. Don't judge me! 

1. Unicorns
2. Moustaches 
3. Randomly dancing when a song pops in my head
4. Wishing I am at Hogwarts 
5. Minions 
 




I love going onto other peoples' blogs and stuff and looking at their reviews! So shout out to Ruby, Rita, Fionnuala, Georgia, Zoe, Zoe [different], Charli, Sabrina and Lucy! And also to HOT KEY BOOKS because I was featured on their blog a few weeks ago! Check it out: http://www.hotkeyblog.com/friday-key-chain-books_bandit/

I hope you got to know me a little! STALK ME: Twitter @Books_Bandit, Facebook http://www.facebook.com/thebooksbandit, Instagram georgia_stencel, Tumblr georgia_whovian DFTBA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook