09:56







(This is a mini review)


Meet the great Skulduggery Pleasant: wise-cracking detective, powerful magician, master of dirty tricks and burglary (in the name of the greater good, of course).

Oh yeah. And dead.
I think that Skulduggery Pleasant has to be one of the most genius written books I have read in a hell of a long time! Derek Landy has written one of the best book characters that I have ever met! I think that the main character, Skulduggery Pleasant, has made me overcome my fear of skeletons because the main character is one!  

The plot is action packed and it will lure you into the book! However, there are some sence that are so faced paced that you are one part of the story and suddenly you are in a different room! This really made me upset because I loved the way that this story has been written! D: 

This book is really good and please add it to your TBR! 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook