15:51







Woop! I am finally doing a new BookShelf Love post! *Sings Celebration* I have ten books today that I have recived recently! And I have this epic app on my phone that does better collages that PicMonkey! So YAY! Anyway, tell me what you have read recently or have you gotten any new books that you want to talk about! 

(From left to right, from top to bottom.) To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas, Heap House by Edward Carey, Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith, Geekhood Close Encounters of The Girl Kind by Andy Robb, The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas, The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black, Geekhood Mission Improbable by Andy Robb, Cruel Summer by James Dawson and Annie by Thomas Meehan.

Out of these ten books, I have read Heir of Fire and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! I am excited to start the rest soon...I hope.  
                                                                                              
(Top) Geekhood Mission Improbable by Andy Robb! This is the second book to the series and I am very excited to read Andy's series! 
(Bottom) Cruel Summer by James Dawson! I am currently reading this and it is so good! Well done James! 






(Top) The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas! I tried reading this a few weeks ago but I couldn't get into it! So I consequently had to put it as a DNF! 
(Bottom) Annie by Thomas Meehan! I recived this as a thanks from Puffin books for reviewing Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry! 






 (Top) Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith! Thank you to Charli who gave this book to me at YALC! 
(Bottom) To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han! Schoolastic was doing a giveaway and I managed to grab a copy! Woop! 






(Top) Heap House by Edward Carey! This is a book I got from Hot Key Books and it sounds so interesting! 
(Bottom) The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black! VAMPIRE NOVEL!!! HELL YEAH!! *Cough* It was a very good book! GO READ IT! 




(Top) Geekhood Close Encounters of The Girl Kind by Andy Robb! So excited for this series! Andy was such an awesome guy to meet! 
(Bottom) Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas! I ditched my book marathon to read this book! Genius writing! 






What books have you read recently?
STALK ME: Twitter @Books_Bandit, Facebook http://www.facebook.com/thebooksbandit, Instagram georgia_stencel, Tumblr georgia-whovian DFTBA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook