Monthly Recap: September.

06:00


Hello lovely people! As usual, I am doing the Monthly Recap post which reflects on the books I have read this month. So here are the books I have read in September:

  • Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince 
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
  • Death Of The Family (DC Graphic Novel) 
  • Bloom
  • Teen Titans, Outsiders: The Insiders (DC Graphic Novel) 
  • An Abundance Of Katherine's 
  • The Book Thief
  • Catching Fire 
  • The Hunger Games 
  • Mockingjay 
  • Brave New World (Currently reading in school for English but I kinda read ahead. Like usual.) 
  • I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You 
  • Wonder Woman, Blood (DC Graphic Novel) 
  • Skulduggery Pleasant, Playing With Fire 
 Fourteen books. Hm, I know that isn't a lot of books but because the new school term has started I have to participate in this thing called Accelerated Reader until I am in Year 10. (ONE MORE YEAR BABY!) And this is a program which makes you read a book that is on their system and after a week of reading it, you need to quiz on the book. Every time you pass a quiz, the amount of words gets added up on your file. In Year 7 I was able to get three million words and last year, I managed to get four million words! (Thank you Geek Girl for being the final quiz that had got me that number!) And because this is my last year in the program, I want to get five million words. So I will be trying to read as many books as I can alongside bloggy books because I get to be sucked into different worlds at the same time! :) Next is a list of books I need to read:

  • More Than This 
  • The Night Circus 
  • Eleanor and Park 
  • The Host
  • The Seeker
  • The Soul
  • Lady Midnight
  • Cress 
  • Deep Blue 
  • As Red As Blood
  • A Street Cat Named Bob
  • The World According To Bob
  • Cruel Summer 
  • Prince of Shadows
  • The Immortal Rules
  • The Eternity Cure
  • The Forever Song
  • Talon 
  • The Iron Trial
So I have a hell of a lot of reading to do. And those are some of the books I have on the top of my head. In my room, I have two bookshelfs full of books to read, and three stacks on the floor. Give or take. This will be a lot of fun because I want to read all of these books before the end of the year. Three months? I don't think I will make it but I will give it a try! :D #wishmeluck

If you haven't herd already, the Mockingjay Part One trailer was realised at 17:00 p.m. on Monday and if you know me. I was egarly waiting in my room, with my Mockingjay pin proudly over my heart! The trailer was realised, even though the move comes out in 61/60 odd days or so, and my whole Twitter feed went ballistic! People were fangirling/fanboying and I may have watched the trailer seven or eight times. But anyway, the movie looks great but to me there doesn't seem to be a lot of things from the book in the trailer. This dissapointed me because Catching Fire was so like the book, and yes I did cry at the end like the fangirl I am! ;D So I decided to put up the trailer for your viewing pleasure!

Also, I saw If I Stay recently and I must say, it was the most beautiful film I have ever seen! I didn't cry but then I couldn't hold back the feels anymore and I weeped. My friend didn't, of course. She didn't even cry at The Fault In Our Stars! (My ex did and boy, was that funny! And yes, you know who you are and I am never letting you forget that day! x) If I Stay is a must see and it is so true and loyal to the novel! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT INTO A FILM! And just to let y'all know, The Fault In Our Stars DVD does not come out until November 3rd! PRE ORDER IT PLEASE!!! Let me know what books you have read/to read in the comments below or let me know on any of the social media sights I am on or even E-Mail me! DFTBA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook