BOOK REVIEW: The Dead Girls Dance by Rachel Caine (The Morganville Vampires #2)

06:00

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)
Claire has her share of challenges. Like being a genius in a school that favours beauty over brains; homicidal girls in her dorm, and finding out that her college town is overrun with the living dead. On the up side, she has a new boyfriend with a vampire-hunting dad. But when a local fraternity throws the Dead Girls' Dance, hell is really going to break loose.
OMG! This is the must read book if you are are vampire fan! The Dead Girls Dance is a  horrifically scary book that Caine has brilliantly written! This novel quickly carries on from the first novel, Glass Houses and this is very clever of the author because it feels as if you never finished the novel! The first few pages of the second book, of The Morganville Vampires Series, is a little iffy but the book soon goes back on track and in my opinion-it makes the series stand out amazingly! The author of this series has some serious talent and this series will leave you speechless. Even if you have read it fifteen times... This book was really enjoyable and I loved every second of it! :D The plot line was really enthusiastic and shocking because it keeps you guessing. The Dead Girls Dance is really suspenseful and tension is continuous throughout! This is one of my favourites in this series because it kept me gripped and this was one of the books that made me realise that I wanted to be an author! (Thank you Rachel!)

The characters in this book! Oh the characters! Shane, Michael, Eve and Clare! Some of the best fictional characters I have ever met. And one of the best fictional boyfriends I have ever dated. (Yes that is Shane so BACK OFF!) These characters are so descriptive and they react in such a mundane way when bad things happen! The aspect of this is brilliant! I seriously cannot recommend this book enough and because this is the most read book I own, it is now currently falling apart along with my copies of The Hunger Games series! Nonetheless, there is everything you can expect in this book and after reading it, you will feel great about it! The Dead Girls Dance is filled with more vampires, action and guess what? ROMANCE! Now this book isn't like some stupid verson of Twilight (THAT BOOK CAN GO BURN IN HELL!) but it is the opposite of it and this book will either make you decide whether to carry on with the series or to stop the series. But mostly to carry on with it! Caine has done a suberb job on this book!

The plot is outstanding and I cannot wait to see this series become a BOOK-TO-TV SHOW- ADAPTATION!! OMG! (Rachel is doing a talk on her series WITH THE CAST at MCM COMIC CON! Yes, I am going. Yes I am going to fangirl. yes I am going to get the whole series signed. No, I am not going to kidnap the guy who plays Shane. Maybe.) Everything about this plot will leave your mouth hanging open from page sixteen! So I have nothing elso to say apart from READ THIS AMAZING BOOK YOU PEASANT!

No seriously, go read this book. DFTBA!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook