BookShelf Love #3

06:00


Sorry I didn't do this post last month, I was getting ready for the new year at school and a few other things and I completely forgot about doing this post! So aplogies for that! This month, I only got six books, and one last month so this is only a smallish post. And because it is October, I have included a horror book as well! So let me show you the books I have gotten in today's post!

Top: Roll Of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor. I did a review for this book but I never actually brought the book because I studied it in English last year. But the publishers read my review and they loved it! So yay! Thank you to the publisher for sending me this book!

Bottom: Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. This was supposed to be featured in my September post but because I forgot to do it, I decided I would throw it into this post! This is a brilliant book and I cannot recommend the series enough! Please go and read it! Thank you to the publisher for sending me this book!

Top: The Woman In Black by Susan Hill. (No, not Susan Boyle!) This is the horror book for October and I am studying this novel in English and the publisher also sent me this book! THANK YOU! This is a really gripping novel and I cannot recommend it enough, well, if you dare!

Bottom: Breakdown by Sarah Mussi. This is a novel that Hot Key Books and I am currently reading it. (This post is scheduled) It is a brilliant novel and this is my first novel that I have read by Sarah Mussi! Please read this book when it comes out! Thank you to Hot Key Books for sending me this novel!

Top: To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I was really lucky to get this novel because this was the last book that Schoolastic was giving away on Twitter! I will be reading this book during half term and my review for this book will be up in December!

Bottom: Heap House by Edward Carey. I have been recommended this book by Georgia from The Bibliomaniac Book Blog, also she is a really good friend of mine, and she has told me how brilliant this novel is! So when the September ARC newsletter came through to me from Hot Key Books, I asked for this novel instead of the second. I am nervous to begin this novel and also really excited. Review will be up in December, also! Thank you to the publishers for sending me these books! 

So these are my books this month! Have you read any of these novels or do you want to? Let me know what you guys think!!!! :D Another thank you to the publishers for sending me their books and if I haven't reviewed them, they should be up (depending on where I have placed them in my timetable.) this month or the next! If you would like to send me a book/recommend me a book, please take a look at my Policy page and then if you have a book that fits in my categories, please contact me! Happy Halloween! DFTBA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook