BOOK REVIEW: Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires #3)

06:00


When Claire Danvers learned that her college town was run by vampires, she did what any intelligent, self-preserving freshman would do: She applied for a transfer and stocked up on garlic. The transfer is no longer an option, but that garlic may come in handy.
 My least favourite novel in the series. Midnight Alley is the thrid addition to The Morganville Vampire series and after two great books, I honestly thought that this will be one epic novel! I guess I was wrong. I did enjoy some bits; but I wouldn't say that this was my favourite!

Okay, so the title to the novel really does go well with the novel, because it suits the main bit in the plot which did make my heart stop, but the whole blurb doesn't show the true colours of the novel. This really dissapointed me! D:

The plot of the novel was quite boring, there wasn't a huge amount of action to it and that really dissapointed me because this series screams action! The main bit of the plot didn't really happen until the last few chapters of the Midnight Alley and I just thought that this novel was really slow going.

Caine did mess up the ending a little and I found that really annoying. There was one moment in the novel which I thought that Caine was *finally* going to kill off a character. Nope. Wasn't going to happen. But if the author did-I would've loved this novel so much! There were some really descriptive parts to the novel but that was it!

If you like the series, do read this novel but if you are a bit iffy, skip to the next book because Midnight Alley will bore you out of your mind! I don't really want to recommend this novel to people, but read it if you dare! Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook