November Monthly Re-Cap

06:00



We have one more month left of the year and that means that Christmas is on its way! *High five* This November, I have read a good few books and some of these novels I am currently in love with them! This month, also, Mockingjay Part One came out to cinemas and we could really see what to expect from the next film which comes out in a year. *Sobs.* Anyway, this month has been amazing (book wise) and I cannot wait for Christmas because I had asked for so many Manga and normal books. So all of the books that I get on the 25th will be featured in my January BookShelf Love post. What books have you read this month and have you seen the new Hunger Games film? If so, what did you think of it? 

Book read this November:

-          Where She Went by Gayle Forman
-          The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
-          The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
-          Prisoner of the Inquisition by Theresa Breslin
-          A Street Cat Named Bob by James Bowen
-          Banished by Liz De Jager
-          Darkness Hidden by Zoe Marriot
-          Circus of The Unseen by Joanne Owen
-          A View from the Bridge (Okay, that is a play but it still counts as reading because my English class read the script!)
-           This Book Is Gay (again) by James Dawson
-          Geek Girl, Model Misfit (again) by Holly Smale


So I have read eleven books this month and I know that isn’t much, but I have said that I need to focus  more on my coursework (I have started my Spanish recently and that counts as 15% of my GCSE grade so I really need to work on that. Spanish is a hard subject to learn.) My favourite this month has to be the Geek Girl book as that is my favourite series and I have read that book for the ninth time now! 

Books gotten this November:
-        -  Where She Went by Gayle Forman
-        -  Circus of The Unseen by Joanne Owen
-         - Shiver Through The Whole Night by Darragh McManus
-          - Dead Jealous by Sharon Jones
-          - The Book of Storms by Ruth Hatfield
-          - Pathfinder by Aggie Sage
-          - Whisper of The Dead by Alexandra Harvey
-          - Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education and Got Shot by The Taliban by Malala Yousafzai

Thank you to the publishers for sending me these amazing books and I will be reading them soon if I haven’t already! :D 

I hope that you have read some brilliant books this month and please do not hesitate to recommend me any novels! I am always open to suggestions! DFTBA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook