A-Z Survey

06:00



  I had found this tag on Amelia’s blog (YA Bookologists) and I thought that this would be a really brilliant tag to do-just for fun before the end of the year. And this is a tag asking you (from A-Z) everything to do with books. This post can be also found on Amber’s blog (Mile Long Books) and also on Jamie’s blog (The Perpetual Page Turner) This really seems like a cool tag and that is why I am doing it! I would like to tag Holly (Lost In A Library), Rita (Weaving Pages) and Cat (Through A Cat's Eyes) I love doing things like this so here is my A-Z survey!

Author you have read the most books from:
Rachel Caine. Rachel is one of my all-time favourite characters and I have nearly all of her books at home that I have read. She is the author of The Morganville Vampire Series, The Weather Warden Series, The Revivalist Series, The Red Letter Days Series, Prince of Shadows and The Great Library Series. I have met Rachel twice and I am obsessed with her writing!

Best sequel ever:
Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale. This is the novel that really made me laugh and also, my favourite quote had come from this book! I cannot stop recommending this novel to everyone and Holly Smale is a brilliant author who needs to be recognised.

Currently reading: 
Several books at the moment. One of which is Banished by Liz De Jager! 

Drink of choice while reading:
Tea, Earl Grey tea.

E-reader or physical books:
I perfer physical but E-reader is okay sometimes!

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School:
Adam from If I Stay. I love him so much because he is one of my all-time favourite characters and he is brilliantly written as a high school student!

Glad you gave this book a chance:
Say Her Name by James Dawson.

Hidden gem book:
The Strange And Beautiful Sorrows Of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton.
Important moment in your reading life:

Reading The Hunger Games trilogy because that was one of the books that really made me fall in love with reading. Before all of that, I used to say that reading was a chore and I hated it. I deny that now because I devour any good book in front of me!

Just finished: 
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I had to re-read this book again after seeing the film. The pain and feels were so bad!

Kinds of books that you won’t read:
Ones about angels. I read Halo and that really put me off of that genre!

Longest book read:
Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix by J. K. Rowling. I actually had to DNF this book because I couldn’t get through it!

Major book hangover because of:
Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas.

Number of bookcases own:
I own three in my room but I have so many books stacking on top of each other because I want to save space so I don’t have to pay out for new ones!

One book read multiple times:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I have read that book at least six or seven times!

Preferred place to read:
Anywhere comfortable and with tea/coffee.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
“Never underestimate the power of a well place apostrophe.” – Toby from Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale. This really helps within my English classes and it also annoys my English teacher! So thank you Holly for creating that amazing quote!

Reading regret:
Crying at the end of the book I was reading during an English test that I had finished early. Everyone looked at me strangely.

Series that need to be finished:
I have none at the moment; however I would love to read the Percy Jackson series!

Three of your all-time favourite books:
1)      The Hunger Games
2)      Heir of Fire
3)      Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Unapologetic fangirl for:
The Geek Girl Series. Me and my school librarian always get into an argument because I keep on recommending the books to her but she thinks they are utter guff!

Very excited book realise more than others:
Geek Girl: All That Glitters by Holly Smale-it’s out next summer!!

Worst bookish habit:
1)      Creating new bookmarks everyday but not using them
2)      Reading when I am not supposed to (I.E. break times at school and at the lunch table.)
3)      Having a go at people for breaking the spine of their books!

X marks the spot: Go from the left of your shelf and choose the 27th book:
Beautiful Creatures by Marget Stohl

Your latest book purchase:
Where She Went by Gayle Forman.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. That book was so, so, so amazing to read!!

I have deduced:
1)      I talk to much about Holly Smale’s books
2)      That I must start reading angel books again
3)      I need to finish Order of The Phoenix
4)      Don’t own too many books

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook