The Book Sacrifice Tag

06:00

When someone says the words, "sacrifice this book" I always cringe because I cannot give up any of my books! My mum always tries to make me sell mine but no, I refuse to relent. So I am interested to how I am going to cope with this tag (I did do this post ages ago, I am re-doing it. I tagged Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf when I first did this!) and please don't blame me like Amber has told you to do so! I'm going to tag Holly from Lost In A Library and Zoe from Books For Birds. You can blame them two if they die from the heartbreak. I did nothing! :D

First scenario: Let's start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let's say you're in a book store, just browsing, when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the military has discovered that the zombies' only weakness is over-hyped books. What book that everyone else says is amazing, but you really hate, do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book and successfully wipe them out?
________________________________________________________________

Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve, I had been recommmened this novel so many times and when I read it- it took me forever. I'm not a fan of throwing, but because it is the Zombie Apocalypse that is an exception. It would be amazing to kill some zomibies. (I totally don't have a plan to survive the whole thing!) So while everyone else loves this novel, I am going to throw it far, far away. *Chucks at zombies*
Second scenario: Let's say you've just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM! Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself?
_______________________________________________________________________________

Uh, my hair is always a mess...But when I come out of a salon, it does usually rain. So I would use Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling because I never enjoyed it. You can't miss a book you hate and to be honest, I did DNF that novel! I will be re-reading it in the holidays again to see if I can get into it! 
Third scenario: Let's say you're in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature, and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face, because you know what? This classic is stupid and it's worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What classic did you chuck?
_______________________________________________________________________________

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor. My English class took forever to read and by the time we had finished it, it became boring. I loved the story of the book (as I have stated in my review) but it was so long! 
Fourth scenario: Let's say you're hanging out at the library when BAM! Global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You're trapped and the only chance of survival is to burn a book for warmth. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life? What book do you not fully regret lighting? 
________________________________________________________________
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green! Burn all the books, I say! Burn all the books! 
Fifth scenario: You're about to go up on stage when you realise you're chewing gum. You have all your favourite series' backstage to steady your nerves before your performance and you realise you have to rip out the last page of the last book in one of your favourite series' to get rid of your gum because you can't go on stage chewing gum! What book do you choose to rip out the last page of?
________________________________________________________________

*Rips all the pages out of Halo by Alexandra Adornetto* Halo was a waste of my time and I would gladly rip out all of the pages, not just to put my gum in. I gave Halo one star because it was that bad! 
What books would you sacrifice?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook