Winter Tag || The Winter Wonderland Book Tag

06:00

Chrismas is around the corner and the lovely Holly (her blog is here: Lost in a Library) tagged me to do this post as part of Blogmas- for some reason, I have not done anything to take part in. Strange of me.* Anyway, I had really wanted to do this post, but I thought I'd better get tagged by someone because I thought that this tag was only open for selected people! :D I am so glad that Holly tagged me and by tags will be: Lucy at Queen of Contemporary, Rita at Weaving Pages and Cat at TACE. Happy blogging, you can blame Holly for my death- just to let you know! 

_________________________________________________________________________________
What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
Uh, perhaps The Fault in Our Stars and If I Stay by John Green and Gayle Forman. I think this question is more based for contemporary novels, and I don't read a lot of that genre. However, these two books had really warmed my heart- through all the crying, of course. 
________________________________________________________________________
What is your favorite book with a white cover? 
Most of my book covers are not white...I think that is a slight problem. But I do have a series of books that have white covers and that is the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. These covers are amazing, and they totally suit the question! If you haven't read this series, go out and buy the books...NOW!! :D 
__________________________________________________________________________________
You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl, I have read this book so many times- only because my friend and I have an obsession with the series for some reason...The book is quite massive and enjoyable to get through...I guess that would be my monster of a book...
__________________________________________________________________________________
It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with? 
Harriet Manners from Geek Girl by Holly Smale. I have always love Harriet as her character is amazing! She is brilliantly written and I am sure I can see us having a snowball fight together- y'know, if it snows in Britian. Like it always does. 
__________________________________________________________________________________ 
Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire? 
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. This was the worse book in the entire series so I think I would rather throw the whole book into the fire. (If you have read it, you would know what I am talking about!) 
__________________________________________________________________________________
What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?  
I would have to go for The Morganville Vampire series and The Hunger Games trilogy by Rachel Caine and Suzanne Collins. These were the books that got me into reading, so why not give them to a person who wants to get into reading? 
__________________________________________________________________________________  
* The reason why I haven't decided to do Blogmas this year is because when I was over at WordPress, I did a huge tag month in December as I thought that doing to many Christmassy things would get me a little overexcited. But I promise I will do it next year...If I can control my feels! 

Gee xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook