TV SHOW DISCUSSION || The 100 Season Two with Rita from Weaving Pages

15:13

Hello People of Ark Station! 

Today on the blog I am very lucky to have Rita from Weaving Pages (Click on the blog name to go visit her BRILLIANT blog- it's better than this one!) to discuss with me about one of our favourite shows...The 100! This post is all about the new season and I promise you there is NO SPOLIERS  In this post you will see Rita and I fangirling- so be aware! I will be in Blue and Rita will be in Purple! Enjoy! 

We start with my questions!
What do you think of Clarke, at the end of Season One and at the startof Season Two?
CLARKE IS SO BADASS AND ASDFGHJKL SHE'S SO AWESOME. I have a slight suspicion that without Clarke, everyone would be dead. There is a reason why my phone changes her name to Caps Lock. Because she is QUEEN.
What about Maya, what do you think of her? :D (CLARKE IS QUEEN!)
 Well, I'm kind of unsure of Maya. I like that she's done good things (so far!) but I'm not sure if I completely trust her...
Same with me! What about those of the Ark? Like Abby or Marcus?
So far- she's been essential, and I'm grateful for that! But am I completely trusting of her? Hmmm... Not sure yet... XD  
So I just hope she does continue to be good! Okay- I have a lot of opinions about those on the ark. Firstly, Abby needs to step aside. SHE IS NOT LEADING. PLEASE NO, ABBY, NO. Just UGH. Clarke obviously knows more about what to do on the ground. But Abby and some of the others are so insistent they know best. NO. NO. YOU SENT THEM DOWN TO DIE.
 They obviously have more of clue what they're dealing with!! That being said- I am appreciative of her medical skills! She just needs to accepts those kids were forced to grow up the moment they stepped onto the ground. 
I like Marcus though.
*Hides away...* I really hate Abby, she sucks. She thinks she can replace Clarke when she can't. Marcus is OK...But I keep calling him Kane for some reason! 
I think he has understood that at that moment, they do not know best. Also- he realises you can't still run the earth like the ark!!! :D
Totally agree! Towards the end of Season One, we see that Finn is turning into a total idiot (in my nicest words) what do you think of him now? 
HAHAHAHA FINN
NO ONE LIKES FINN 
GO AWAY FINN
I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU
  FINN NEEDS TO GO SIT IN A CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT HE HAS DONE
 ALSO: LET CLARKE GO
 THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON FOR HER
AND THAT IS BELLAMY
 SO FINN: GO.
*High five* I've been turned into a Bellamy lover.
GO AND START BEING NICE 
*highest of fives*

What were your emotions at the end of Ep 8??
That episode. Ah.
Well...
I did feel sad... It is a traumatic episode no matter how much you hate/love certain characters. 
I sobbed!  
The problem is, it impacts everyone and everything it's impossible not to feel some emotion for what has happened!!!
 It was sad... AND EVERYTHING IS STILL TRAUMATIC AFTERWARDS OH MY GOSH HELP.
*Hugs* 
 Now we move onto Rita's questions! 
Who is your current OTP?? 
Bellarke!!!!!!!
 What has been your favourite episode so far?? Why??
   My favourite episode must've been Ep 10 in Season Two, because the events made me scream and then weep like a baby. (So did Ep 8 but oh well)
 What were your feelings between S1 & 2?
Okay so Season 1, the final episode, made me go nuts and I had too go on my computer to see when a) it was coming back and b) to see if the actions at the final episode would leave a horrible consequence to certain characters afterwards. Then as Season 2 was coming closer, I began to follow more and more The 100 blogs on Tumblr. Season 2 began and you had me blubbering like a baby.
 Who is your most hated character?
 - Finn
 - Abby
   - Cage (Mt Weather President's Son)
 - Maya
 What are you hoping happens?? (No spoilers!) haha! :)
Gosh, there is so many things! Obviously a relationship turn between two characters (*hint, hint*), certain characters being killed off
and just genuine plot twists!

Now we go to my questions!
Your thoughts on Bellamy- do you think he has changed?
 My thoughts on Bellamy consist of: I, WILL ALWAYYSSS LOVEEE YOUUU
 Seriously: he is just amazing AND I LOVE HIM. He becomes even more perfect and caring and gorgeous with each episode and AHHH MY HEART
 What was your reaction to the hug?
THE HUG. THE HUG. ASDFGHJKL THAT IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECT AMAZING OTP MOMENTS AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Who do you hate the most?  :D 
Hmmm... I really hated Murphy at one point but that might be lessening. FINN. NO ONE LIKES FINN.
Ugh Murphy! D: 
Do you have any theories?
 I HAVE A THEORY THAT BELLARKE IS GOING TO BE AN AMAZING POWER COUPLE.
If Bob Morley didn't play Bellamy, who would you like to play him and why? 
I do not believe I could have anyone else play Bellamy. NEVER. XD 
Bob Morley as Bellamy in The 100!
And finally...Back to Rita's questions!
Which character do you think has changed the most? 
Probably Finn and Bellamy. Finn has turned all Darth Vader-y and Bellamy is sweeter than chocolate! 
Are you shipping anyone else?  
 Jonty! (Jasper and Monty.)
Any new characters you'd like to see appearing?
Hm, more Grounders I suppose. Or even Lincoln's family, like a brother. 
What are you going to do in the wait for S3? ;D
Read all three books, look at The 100 blogs on Tumblr and I'll probably do some fan art of fan fiction- If I have time! 
  Any shows that you'd recommend to #the100 lovers?
The Flash, Gotham, Attack on Titan (it's an anime, but it's all about survival which The 100 is mostly based on), Stalker- there is so many shows that I can recommend! 
Thank you Rita for spending time DM-ing me on Twitter to do this post! :D Guys, I seriously recommend y'all to go onto Rita's blog! She has done some amazing reviews and posts! :D Also...GO WATCH THE 100!!! May we meet again! 


 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook