Blogoversary Day Three: The 100, with Guest Blogger Rita!

00:00

Today, we have the wonderful blogger Rita guest starring on the blog! Rita has made these fantastic photos on the meanings of the different characters' names from The 100- a TV show I recommend- and I think that they are beautiful! Thank you so much to Rita for doing this! Also: go onto Rita's blog as it is AMAZING! I have brought some of the books Rita has recommended and her posts are one to read! :D






Wasn't that GREAT??! I really enjoyed learning about the meanings, especially Bellamy and Lincoln; whom are two of my favourite characters! Thank you so much, Rita, for doing this post! I love it! *sends you cake* This has made me love the show/books even more! :D Check out Rita's blog, Weaving Pages, as it is must better than this hot mess of a blog! I also recommend that you go and watch the TV and read the books, for The 100, and I hope that you enjoyed reading today's post! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook