Poetry Corner

00:00

Hello everyone!
I'm back with this month's Poetry Corner, and coincidentally I'm at a festival called WORDfest which is mainly celebrating words, literature and poetry. (There will be a post on this event next month!) So today, I have written a poem to do with, well, words. Hope you guys enjoyed this month's poem, and if you have a WORDfest festival near you did you go to it, if yes what did you think?

Word swim, around my head
as I fall into a literature sea,
Waves of emotions start to flow, 
as the waterfall of thoughts flood the page, 
Paper drenched in a beautiful verse, and passion surges 
while I start to drown in inspiration,
Ideas fill my lungs,
and my heart begins to flutter, 
as the ink drips from my pen. 

Do You Like Writing Poetry?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook