Trouble by Non Pratt

00:00

Trouble by Non Pratt.
Published by Walker books on February 20th 2014.
Genres Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Realistic Fiction, Fiction.
Pages 384.
Format Paperback.
Source YALW (Young Adult Literature Weekender.)

Hannah is smart and funny...she's also fifteen and pregnant. Aaron is new at school and doesn't want to attract attention. So why does he offer to be the pretend dad to Hannah's unborn baby? Growing up can be trouble, but that's when you find out what really matters.

Trouble was one of the most anticipated novels of 2014, and I can clearly see why! Non Pratt's début was a brilliant read, and it was one of the best contemporaries that I have read this year so far!

Trouble follows the different perspectives of Hannah and Aaron, and both POVs linked perfectly together. Usually, I have a problem with more than one point of view; as the entire novel could become messy. However, Non's novel wasn't like that! I was able to clearly understand both sides of the story from Hannah and Aaron and I really loved how Non wrote their personalities.

The way that the novel progressed was amazing, it didn't feel rushed- and it didn't feel too slow. Non Pratt wrote her story beautifully, and I adored the way that it was set out! The plot was funny, I giggled the entire way through! I did get some really strange looks while I was reading this, but I regret nothing! Trouble was one of the wittiest novels I have read in a long time, and I enjoyed it so much!

Trouble was an energetic novel, it kept me hooked all the way to the end! Non Pratt's début was wonderful to read, and I can clearly see why she was published! Non has a fantastic writing talent, and I cannot wait to read her other books in the future! Trouble is a novel I recommend, because it is a brilliant summer read that will put you in a good mood for a long time! Non Pratt is an author that you should look out for!
four-stars


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook