Book-to-Film-Adaptations I'd Love to Happen

06:00


Hi, everybody! As YA books are becoming more and more popular, the majority of them are being adapted into films and TV shows. This year looks amazing for book adaptations: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them comes to cinemas in November, Shadowhunters (which is being adapted into a TV show) comes out this month...2016 does look promising. Sometimes after reading a really good book, I start to wish that it could be adapted so I could see the characters and story come to life. So here are the book-to-film-adaptations that I would love to happen:

The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

This was one of my favourite books of 2015 because I loved everything there is to do with it. Melinda Salisbury's The Sin Eater's Daughter was one of the best fantasy novels that I have ever read, it was addictive, shocking, and there were many plot twists that I just loved, It was a heck of a novel to read, and I would love to see it come alive because it was just wondrous. 

All of the Above by Juno Dawson

All of the Above was heartachingly beautiful. It took me less than a day to read, and it was just so realistic. I loved the characters that Juno created so much, I really connected with them and I felt that they were so real. Juno is amazing when it comes to writing and creating characters, she's the queen at it. All of the Above was a novel that I really enjoyed, I haven't so engrossed in one contemporary novel like I was with Juno's novel. This would make a great film.

The Night Itself by Zoë Marriott

If you're a fan of Japanese mythology or just kick-ass action, The Night Itself would be the perfect film for you. I loved Zoë Marroitt's The Night Iself, it was incredibly hard to put down and it was just the perfect novel. I adored the action scenes, they seemed really realistic and they were exciting to read. Even the romance in this novel was phenomenal, I think that this would be one heck of a film. 

Banished by Liz de Jager

This is one of my all time favourite novels, as well as fantasy series. Liz de Jager is a fantastic writer and Banished really showed it. Banished has a great set of characters and the plot is amazing, it was hard to stop reading Liz's novel and I would love to see everything come to life because the characters would be even more funny, and I would fall in love with the plot all over again. 

What books would you love to be adapted?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook